“Who would have thought such a simple fruit would be filled with soooo much goodies”!!
- It is a good source of hydration –Pure Coconut Water is becoming more and more popular and rightly so. It is packed full of natural electrolytes that your body must have or needs. In particular when you have been active such as doing some type of sport, you need to rehydrate. Unlike other sports drinks that may contain fructose corn syrup or other sugars, Coconut Water contains only natural sugars from the Coconut fruit.
- It’s a very good source of Antioxidants – Pure Coconut Water is a great source of antioxidants, which play a key role in today’s beauty and health industries. It helps to get rid of toxins in the body & eliminate swelling and bloating. In addition nutrients are better absorbed and the skin glows when it get these antioxidants. It helps to tone the skin and eliminate excess oils on the face. Those with problematic skin like acne would benefit from drinking Pure Coconut Water. This is probably the reason a number of facial creams, lotions, shampoo’s etc contain traces of Coconut extracts to make them more effective.
- Helps with weight loss – Drinking pure Coconut water can support weight loss. If and when you decide to embark on a weight loss programme, drinking pure Coconut Water can help you feel full and reduce cravings. It is also has low content of fat so can be used as an alternative to other drinks and sugared fruit juices etc.
- It is very good for the heart – Research has shown that drinking Coconut Water can aid in lowering the rate of heart attacks. High amounts of potassium in Coconut Water have been found to significantly reduce high blood pressure, by encouraging water excretion from the body.
- Regulates blood pressure – Research shows that pure Coconut Water helps to improve blood circulation, lowers high blood pressure levels, therefore reducing the risks and chances of having heart attacks and other cardiovascular problems. It also helps to control your blood sugar levels. This is particularly good for people with diabetes.
- It’s really good to drink it during pregnancy, as pure Coconut Water is sterile. It increases the immunity and health of the mother and baby from infection and other diseases. In addition, it boosts the levels of amniotic fluid, which is the fluid around the baby and improves the general health of the fetus.
- It prevents urinary tract infection (it improves the flow of urine to eliminate infection naturally).
- Helps with the digestive system – There are bioactive enzymes in pure coconut water which is beneficial for the digestive system. Drinking this natural hydrant will help to relieve you from all digestion related issues
- Reduces the risk of kidney stones – Pure Coconut water helps to prevent kidney stones and also helps to get rid of them too. Packed with Magnesium & Potassium, Pure Coconut water acts as a strong diuretic agent and is ideal to keep your kidneys working at their best.
- Helps with an unsettled stomach – Helps with settling the stomach, such as vomiting. It’s a good prevention for indigestion and can act as a hangover remedy.
- It acts as a remedy for diarrhoea – Drinking Pure Coconut water will assist with replenishing your body to replace not only the fluid you may have lost but also the minerals & electrolytes. It will help flush out toxins much faster too.
- It is compatible with human blood – Pure Coconut water is naturally isotonic; it contains electrolyte levels similar to those in our bodies. As it is isotonic to human plasma, and in extreme emergency cases Pure Coconut water can be used to rapidly rehydrate the human body when administered intravenously, and has been used in some third world countries to save human lives!!
“Wow!!……..Awesome benefits! We encourage wellbeing”!!…….. “Live Well”……… (Jacqueline Kessie)